Features and Amenities:
- Location: Montepulciano/Montalcino/Pienza Tuscan Coast Tuscan Countryside
- City: Val d'Orcia
- Typology: Country House Villa
- Size: Sleeps 13
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6
Description in Detail
Villa Primavera is a very stylish and luxurious house, designed and built by its artistic and discerning owner, a distinguished international landscape and interior designer. This sophisticated home, furnished to the highest standards, has been lavished on the interiors to give them the feeling of elegance, yet maintaining the feel of a family home. Located in Val d’Orcia, Villa Primavera is completely private, on top of a hill, within 50 acres of oak woodland, pastures and olive groves, with expansive views of the Tuscan countryside.
The rooms are beautifully decorated with exquisite antiques, as well as the charming kitchen. On the ground floor, there is a grandiose living room with a beautiful fireplace, painted in peaceful colours. Villa Primavera makes the most of its expansive views with wrap around terraces, creating intimate areas for dining or just relaxing. The heated pool makes it possible to enjoy swimming in spring and autumn.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace, dining room with French doors leading to a covered loggia
- Bathroom (tub + shower)
- Master bedroom (king-size) with en suite bath (tub + shower) and views over the garden, with door opening to the pool
- Living room opening to the pool through double doors
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom (queen-size)
- Master bedroom (queen-size) with closet, en suite bath (tub + shower)
- Single bedroom (French bed) with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom, which opens to private west facing terrace and views on Monte Amiata and Monte Cetona
- Twin Bedroom
Lower ground floor
- Small twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV in all rooms
- DVD/CD Player
- Bose sound system
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Private Pool 14m X 5,5 m – heated at extra charge
- Tennis court available on request
Prices vary depending on the rental period. Contact us for a quote.
THE LOCAL AREA
The village has fine restaurants, shops, banks, pharmacy, etc. This is an unspoilt part of Italy, just recently being discovered by those who enjoy and appreciate its quiet beauty, its central location between Florence and Rome, and its flourishing artistic and social life. Not far away there are also many other delightful places to visit as Cetona, Montepulciano, Montalcino as well as Florence, Siena and Arezzo for longer day trips.
The local ancient Roman Spa (Centro Termale Fonteverde), one of the most appealing health spas in Europe, provides various hot spring water pools (indoors and outdoors) and any kind of health and beauty treatments.
Cetona – 15 km
Montepulciano – 35 km
Montalcino – 60 km
Pienza – 60 km
Siena – 90 km
Florence Airport – 150 km
Rome Airport – 180 km