Features and Amenities:
- Location: Arezzo Cortona Tuscan Countryside
- City: Cortona
- Typology: Villa
- Size: Sleeps 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Description in Detail
Charmingly restored in 2004, Villa Arianna is a beautiful holiday villa perfect for families or groups that enjoy the outdoors.
Villa Arianna is divided in two floors. The ground floor comprises a marvelous entrance hall, a spacious fully equipped kitchen, a dining room and a living room with a high celling. Additionally, on this floor, you will find a bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. On the first floor, there are 3 complete bedrooms with their own bathrooms and a second living room.
Guests will be able to enjoy stunning views of the Vadichiana and go for unforgettable walks through the delightful rose gardens or olive groves. Furthermore, the outside area consists of a beautiful swimming pool and a table seating up to 12 people, with a barbecue area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven
- Dining room
- Living room
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with showers
- 70 sq. m terrace
- Covered veranda with table seating 12 people
- Swimming pool (4 x 8 metres)
- Covered garage with 2 parking spaces
- Spare fridge
- Washing machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Final Cleaning
- Internet Wi-Fi or cable connection
- Pool towels
- Linens and bath towels
- Mid week change of bath towels
- Daily swimming pool cleaning
Extra services (on request, payable locally)
- Cooking classes
- Cleaning woman
- Private Chef
- Private tours
- Shopping for breakfast
- Wine tours
- Activities like golfing, mountain biking, trekking, hiking
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival and departure are from Saturday to Saturday.
Check-in is after 4:00 pm, and check-out must be before 9:30 am.
Prices vary depending on the rental period. Contact us for a quote.
THE LOCAL AREA
Located near Cortona, guests staying at Villa Arianna will be able to enjoy plenty of fun activities. The villa is also close to Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, and Montalcino.