Features and Amenities:
- Location: Montepulciano/Montalcino/Pienza Siena Tuscan Countryside
- City: Pienza
- Typology: Country House Villa
- Size: Sleeps 10
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Description in Detail
Foresta Toscana is a marvelous villa surrounded by woods and fields, with spectacular views of the Tuscan countryside. The villa has a typical Tuscan architectural style and it’s built around a spacious courtyard, having a beautiful garden and providing a delightful privacy for its guests.
Foresta Toscana has been carefully restored and furnished with lovely antique furniture, local pottery, terracotta floors, and ancient stone fireplaces.
The ground floor, originally used as stables and storage rooms, was transformed in a lovely wide-open kitchen-dining combo and two bedrooms that open onto the courtyard. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a large living room.
The garden has many spaces for different times of the day, where guests can relax and enjoy their holiday.
A large pool (12 x 6 m), built in 2006, offers a wonderful view of the pines and cypress trees. A wooden gate, which makes the garden safe for small children, protects it.
- Open-style kitchen
- Ample dining room with fireplace
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Single bedroom
- 2 bathrooms (1 bath, 1 shower)
- Laundry room
- Large living room with old stone fireplace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double room
- Single room (connected to the double bedroom)
- Separate bathroom
- Beautiful garden
- 2 dining areas
- BBQ terrace
- Swimming pool
- Many spots for reading or enjoying the landscapes
- Washing machine
- CD stereo
- Wi-Fi connection
- Alarm system
- 2 hours cleaning/ day (Monday through Saturday)
Extra services (on request)
- Extra help for cleaning and cooking
Prices vary depending on the rental period. Contact us for a quote.
THE LOCAL AREA
Beautiful walks into the surrounding countryside can be taken directly from the property.
Siena: 1 hour’s drive.
Florence: 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive.
Pisa: 2 hours and 15 minutes’ drive.