Features and Amenities:
- City: Casole d'Elsa
- Province: Siena
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Country House Villa
- Size: 530 m2 - 5,704 sqft
- Land: 1 ha - 2.4 acres
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Excellent conditions
- Private access road: Tree-lined boulevard
- Pool: Yes, 6x12 mt
- Garden: Yes, with more than 1,000 plants, 150 trees and fenced in
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Geothermal system combined with an under-floor radiator system
- Parking: Outdoor area used for parking plus garage for 2/3 cars
- Solar panels: Yes
- Water: Yes, plus a system of constructed wetlands wastewater re-used for watering the garden and toilets
- Extra features: Acoustic insulation systems, ventilated roof
Description in Detail
Casale Casole is a beautiful and perfectly restored property, nestled in the Tuscan hills, only 4km from the village of Casole d’Elsa. The property for rent consists of the main house measuring 450 m2 and a lemon-house used as an annex of 80 m2, a beautiful surrounding park/garden measuring 1 ha and includes a perfectly maintained and private pool.
Located in a lovely, private area with beautiful views of the surrounding hills but at the same time comfortable to be reached during any time of the year.
The main villa is distributed on three levels, the main entrance is through a covered pergola where, when the weather permits, the dinner is prepared outside with a beautiful view across the valley.
– The ground floor features a spacious and airy living room with a beautiful stone fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen equipped with modern appliances and a central cooking island for food preparation, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. Outside is a beautiful porch overlooking the park, the pool area and the surrounding countryside;
– On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with bathrooms. The bathrooms are all made of marble Travertine stone and have a shower, except the master bedroom which also has a dressing room, stone bathtub and shower. On the first floor there are two entrances, one of which connects directly and independently to the master bedroom and the other to the pool area;
– In the basement we find multi-purpose rooms, laundry room, pantry and garage that can hold up to 2/3 cars.
The kitchen is equipped with two ovens, two dishwashers, and a cooking island. The house is furnished with custom designed furniture.
The annex, or former lemon-house is a delightful apartment and is located next to the main house and is divided into two levels. It consists of a large bedroom on the loft with a bathroom, a lounge with a fireplace, a kitchen and another full bathroom. The annex also enjoys a lovely external space complimented with a pergola and paved patio which offer this small residence excellent privacy in respects to the main house.
The surrounding land measures about 1 ha and is completely fenced in. The entrance of the property features a tree-lined boulevard with beautiful cypress trees, an automatic gate and an outdoor area used for parking. The green park is delightful, during the restructuring more than 150 trees and over 1,000 plants were planted.
The pool has a magnificent view of the Tuscan countryside and is situated in front of the villa and the lemon-house. The infinity swimming pool measures 6×12 meters and has a large border with stone beds and chairs to best enjoy the Tuscan sun, is fenced and surrounded by gorse bushes, roses and native shrubs.
The pool area is complete with a gazebo and a stone patio with comfortable chairs to enjoy the magnificent panorama that surrounds the property.
A stone barbeque and a pizza oven are available for cooking outside and for wine tasting.
The property has been completely and carefully reconstructed in 2010 following the criteria of environmental sustainability and the energy independent philosophy.
The energy used to produce electricity is obtained from a plant built with solar/photovoltaic panels that provide energy to heat water all year round, meanwhile the geothermal energy, extracted from about 100 meters deep, feeds the heating and air conditioning – cooling systems inside the house.
The water is recycled through a system of constructed wetlands wastewater, which is then reused for watering the garden and toilets.
Despite the reconstruction, the villa looks like it was built 200 years ago, when in fact it was rebuilt with cutting-edge thermal and acoustic insulation systems.
The roof is ventilated to circulate the air. The plaster, paint job and mural paintings are made with natural lime substances. Includes insulated window frames, etc.
The entire property is heated and cooled by a geothermal system combined with an under-floor radiator system that delivers a constant temperature “cellar” effect in the summer with less moisture (thanks to dehumidifiers) and normal heating in winter.
There are thermostats in every room/bath set at a fixed temperature according to the outside temperature.
Important: the owners live in the property and they are gladly available to help for anything you may need.
- 7 bedrooms;
- 7 bathrooms;
- 2 kitchens;
- Swimming pool;
- Stone BBQ and pizza oven;
- Solar/photovoltaic panels;
- Thermostats in every room/bathroom.
- Max. 10 guests in the villa and 2 in the annex;
- Max. 3 children;
- Children must be supervised by an adult inside and around the swimming pool. Children under 14 years old can’t be left alone.
- 3 cradles;
- 1 gated bed;
- 1 roll away bed;
- Sofa bed in the lemon-house;
- Cooling system, non traditional A/C.
- Owners are proud to supply products such as sugar, coffee, water, salt, pepper, oil, toilet paper, detergents (this is a bleach free facility) and a welcoming basket;
- Welcoming dinner for up to 12 guests;
- Cleaning twice a week;
- Change of towels;
- Pool towels;
- Final cleaning;
- 4 Mountain bikes;
- Extra cleaning: €20/hour;
- Washing and ironing of personal laundry: €20/hour;
- Additional change of bed linens: €12 per set;
- Change of bathroom towels: €12 per set;
- Change of pool towels: €10 per person;
- Cooking services and classes;
- Breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, croissant, cake, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, bread, butter, jam, milk: €20 per person;
- Light lunch including Caprese salad, Insalatona (cold pasta, barley, couscous, etc.) cheese, bruschette, soft drinks, mineral water: €25 per person;
- Pizza night including salad, different pizza toppings, Tiramisù or fresh fruit salad and ice cream, local beer and wine: €35 per person, min. 6 guests;
- BBQ night including ‘tagliata’ steak, sausages, pork chops, chicken, mixed salad and Tiramisù or ice cream: €65 per person, min. 6 guests;
- Four course dinner including shopping, preparing, laying the table, serving, clearing the table and cleaning the kitchen. Local house wine provided: €50 – €65 per person. Cancellation policy: One week notice or 100% total cost will be charged;
- Wine tasting with sommelier at the villa: €65 per person;
- Wine tasting with sommelier at Wineries facilities;
- Cooking lessons: pasta or pizza demonstration €55 per person, cooking classes €95, min. 8 guests;
- 50 minute massage €45;
- 80 minute massage €70;
- Pilates sessions.