Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence Tuscan Countryside
- City: Florence
- Province: Florence
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Villa
- Size: 1,300 mq - 14,000 sqft
- Land: 3 hectares - 7.4 acres
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 11
- Number of buildings: 3
- Condition: Very good condition, renovated in 2012 and 2014
- Private access road: Narrow but paved and easily accessible
- Pool: Yes
- Garden: Yes, about 5,000 mq, fenced
- Olive Groves (# of trees): About 90 trees, in production for family consumption
- Air conditioning: Yes, on top floor
- Heating: Wood heating
- Parking: Yes
- Solar panels: Yes
- Water: Yes, public supply for domestic use, water well for the garden
Villa Classica is a wonderful villa located in the hills of Empoli, only 30km from the historic center of Florence. This villa enjoys a privileged position and a beautiful view of the surrounding villages. The main villa is part of the main building and includes a swimming pool annex and the “limonaia”, which is a greenhouse used specifically for the cultivation of citrus fruits. The total area measures about 1,300 m2. The property includes also 3 hectares of land with 90 olive trees. The building is in excellent conditions and has undergone necessary renovations.
Energy Class E
Villa Classica is located only 3km from the city center of Empoli, in a perfect, natural location approximately halfway between Florence and Pisa. A short drive away are the picturesque towns of Vinci, San Miniato, a beautiful medieval village known for its truffles and Montelupo Fiorentino, renowned for its pottery.
Nestled between the Renaissance wonders is the Vinaino, where you can enjoy typical Tuscan goodness and a lively atmosphere of the downtown streets.
From the property you can also easily reach the other most famous Tuscan towns such as Siena, Lucca and Arezzo a little further away. Not forgetting the striking beauty of the Florentine Chianti area, worldly famous for its production of excellent wines.
Description in Detail
Villa Classica is a property consisting of a main villa, divided into two residential units and two annexes, the “limonaia” and the pool annex, for a total of about 1,300 mq. The first part of the villa was built as a farmhouse in 1300, the second part was then built between the 1800’s and 1915. The main building is spread over 4 floors including the basement and occupies about 1,100 m2.
– On the ground floor there is a studio apartment which represents a housing unit along with the house. There are 2 bedrooms in the house and 1 in the studio, all with their own en-suite bathroom. Both the studio and the main house have a kitchen.
– The first floor area is used as a Bed&Breakfast, there are 3 other bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, all with bathtub and two of them with Jacuzzi as well. The last 2 are on the second floor, always with their own bathroom. There is a kitchen on the first floor and there is the possibility to put an additional kitchen on the second floor. The second floor living room leads to the tower, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding landscape, especially at sunset.
The property offers 2 other bathrooms and an additional bathroom in the pool annex, where there is also a kitchen. There is a total of 8 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and 4 kitchens.
The home environments is extremely elegant and furnished with great taste. The bathrooms are almost completely decorated in marble. Kitchen surfaces are of marble too and the kitchens are made of typical Tuscan walnut wood. The floors in the rooms are wooden and the public areas are spacious and furnished in a refined and classy style.
The garden belonging to the property covers an area of about 5,000 mq where the swimming pool is located, the barbecue area and an artificial lake used for the collection of rainwater. In the further 2.5 hectares of land there are about 90 olive trees, which produce oil that is great for family consumption.
Current State and Condition
The property is in excellent condition.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All utilities are present.
It is the perfect solution to be used as first or second home during the summer periods and/or continuing the management with touristic rentals that at the moment produces an interesting income.