Features and Amenities:
- Location: Grosseto Tuscan Coast
- City: Punta Ala
- Province: Grosseto
- Typology: Seaside Villa
- Size: 280mq - 3,013 sqft
- Land: 0,06 ha - 0.14 acres
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Number of buildings: 1
- Condition: Move-in ready
- Private access road: On the lower level of a hill slope, accessible from the main road via stairs
- Pool: No
- Garden: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Parking: Yes, external, for 3/5 cars
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Yes
- Extra features: Sea view
Villa Bouganville is a lovely home located on the Tuscan Coast with beautiful views of Punta Ala. The estate includes a garden measuring 0,06 hectares with a three car covered parking area under a canopy. The home is then reached by a stone staircase leading to both the first and second level of the villa. The two-story villa measures approximately 180mq, includes 100mq of terraces and offers a total of 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Energy Class G
Description in Detail
Villa Bouganville is a lovely home located on the Tuscan Coast with beautiful views of Punta Ala. The estate includes a garden measuring 0,06 hectares with a three car covered parking area under a canopy. The home is then reached by a stone staircase leading to both the first and second level of the villa.
The two-story villa measures approximately 180mq and also includes 100mq of terraces. Each floor offers an independent apartment.
The first level includes a dining room, a spacious living room with a fireplace and large windows that let in plenty of light, a guest bathroom, a kitchen with access to a courtyard along with two bedrooms with one shared bathroom. There is also a bedroom for the staff with a private bathroom. There is also a balcony/terrace with canopy on this floor.
The second apartment includes a dining room, a small kitchen, two bedrooms (including a smaller and slightly raised one) and one bathroom. This floor also includes a large terrace with canopy.
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa is a 5 Star Resort with an 18-hole golf course and gourmet restaurant http://www.argentariogolfresortspa.it/;
- Punta Ala Golf Club is known as one of the most beautiful golf clubs in Tuscany http://www.golfpuntaala.it/;
- Punta Ala Yacht Club is a famous club known for hosting regattas http://www.ycpa.it/.
Annual Festival in the Area
- Feast of Saint Lawrence is a traditional procession celebrated on the 10th August in honour of Grosseto’s Patron Saint Lawrence. The “Butteri” or local cowboys follow the procession. The parade ends in the local cathedral with a blessing from the bishop;
- Maremma MTB Cup is an annual internatinal mountain bike competition that takes place in Massa Marittima, Grosseto and Arcidosso.
- L’Uva e il Malto is an exclusive restaurant found on the Michelin Guide and offers a fantastic fish menu http://www.luvaeilmalto.it;
- Gli Attortellati is a wonderful and traditional restaurant in Grosseto http://www.gliattortellati.com/;
- Miramare located in Punta Ala and forms part of Hotel Miramare. The restaurant offers a traditional seafood menu http://www.ristorantemiramare.info.
- Baglioni Hotel Cala del Porto is a 5 Star Hotel in Punta Ala and offers a beautiful view of the Island of Elba http://www.baglionihotels.com/category/punta-ala-en/;
- Grand Hotel Bastiani located in Grosseto is a 4 Star Hotel operating for nearly one hundred years. http://www.hotelbastiani.com/it/;
- Hotel Airone located in Grosseto is a 4 Star hotel, found only 13km away from the beaches http://www.hotelairone.eu/.