Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence Tuscan Countryside
- City: Florence
- Province: Florence
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Boutique Hotel Villa
- Size: 730 mq - 7,857 sqft
- Land: 0,65 hectares - 1.6 acres
- Bedrooms: 15
- Bathrooms: 15
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Move-in ready
- Private access road: Paved and easily accessible
- Pool: Yes, with salt water and heated
- Garden: Yes, fenced and perfectly maintained
- Heating: Gas
- Parking: Yes, external
- Solar panels: Yes
- Water: Tank and private well
Relais Il Parco was built in the early 1900s by a noble Florentine family. The estate measures approximately 0,65 hectares and includes a heated saltwater swimming pool with roman steps, a solarium, a pool clubhouse with changing rooms and bathrooms, along with a fenced paddock area for horses. The estate is composed of a main villa and an annex building measuring a surface area of approximately 730mq, offering a total of 15 bedrooms and 15 bathrooms.
Energy Class G
Relais Il Parco is located about 30 km from Florence city centre.
Florence is known as the cradle of the Renaissance and is home to artistic and architectural masterpieces. Among the most iconic places to visit are: Il Duomo di Santa Maria del Fiore, designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, where you can find on exhibition, works of art by Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci.
The estate is also located in the Chianti region, and it is here one can experience some of the most prestigious wines of Tuscany. The Castello di Ama of Lecchi in Chianti, Fontodi Winery in Panzano in Chianti, and Querciabella in Greve in Chianti offer some of the best wines in the area.
Description in Detail
Relais Il Parco was built in the early 1900s by a noble Florentine family. The estate measures approximately 0,65 hectares and includes a heated saltwater swimming pool with roman steps, a solarium, a pool clubhouse with changing rooms and bathrooms, along with a fenced paddock area for horses. The estate is composed of a main villa and an annex building measuring a surface area of 730mq.
The three story main villa measures approximately 700mq, and at the moment is elegantly divided to accommodate the activities of a small hotel. This relais has 15 rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and beautifully decorated.
The ground floor includes an entrance/reception area, two dining rooms, a professional kitchen with an external pantry, a laundry room and boiler room, and two bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms.
The first and second floors each offer four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, accommodating a total of 8 bedrooms. The first floor also includes an apartment used by the current owners that is also used as a luxury suite with private garden and independent entrance.
The small annex building measures approximately 30mq and includes a living room, one bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an outdoor pergola.
Current State and Condition
The property is excellent condition.
Utilities and Services
In addition to the services described above, the utilities are all present. The water is supplied through a tank and a private well, there is gas heating and solar panels. There are also a lighting system and external irrigation.
The property is in excellent conditions and ready to be lived in. It’s perfectly ready to be immediately experienced and used as a second home during the summer periods and/or to continue operating on international circuits as a tourist rental that currently generates a profitable income.
- Ugolino Golf Club is a prestigious golf club located in a peaceful environment near the border of Chianti http://www.golfugolino.it/en;
- Golf and Country Club Le Pavoniere is located North-West of Florence and it is famous for its 18-hole golf course designed by the world famous player Arnold Palmer http://www.pavoniere.it/?lang=en.
Annual Festival in the Area
- The Cavalcade of the Magi: during the Feast of the Epiphany (the 12th day of Christmas) local churches celebrate the Adoration of the Magi. In Florence, the celebration involves a parade in magnificent costumes that evokes the arrival of the Three Wise Men to the town of Bethlehem in search of the Messiah https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-events/cavalcade-magi.html;
- Scoppio del Carro every year on Easter Sunday, Florence celebrates the Scoppio del Carro, or the ‘Explosion of the Cart’. An old tradition where a wagon is pulled through the streets of Florence up to the main square between the Baptistery and Cathedral. The cart holds an arsenal of fireworks and a dove-shaped rocket (symbolizing the Holy Spirit) https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-events/explosion-of-the-cart-easter.html;
- Calcio Storico Fiorentino is a combination of soccer, rugby and wrestling. The sport was founded in the 16th century and is played in historical costumes. The four teams representing the historical neighbourhoods of the city play every year on June 24, the feast day for Florence’s Patron, St. John the Baptist https://www.visitflorence.com/florence-events/calcio-storico-fiorentino.html;
- Il Palio, Siena is a major event that takes place every summer in Piazza del Campo. The jockeys are dressed in 15th-century costume and each rider represents one of Siena’s 17 city districts. The riders and horses march through the streets, while the city is filled with thousands of visitors.
- Enoteca Pinchiorri is a 3 Michelin Star restaurant located in via Ghibellina and offers an elegant blend of modern design and a sophisticated menu http://enotecapinchiorri.it.;
- Il Palagio a 1 Michelin Star restaurant located at the Four Seasons Hotel, owes its culinary excellence to executive chef Vito Mollica http://www.ilpalagioristorante.it;
- Arnolfo, a Michelin star restaurant located in Siena offers a gourmet menu and wonderful wines http://www.arnolfo.com/en/.
- The Four Seasons Hotel is a 5 star resort located in Florence, set in a former 16th-Century convent near Giardino della Gherardesca found close to all of the city’s attractions http://www.fourseasons.com/florence/;
- Westin Excelsior is located in an enchanting building in piazza Ognissanti, in the heart of Florence http://www.westinflorence.com/;
- Castel Monastero, is a beautiful luxury hotel and resort in Siena with two famous restaurants hosted by Chef Gordon Ramsay http://www.castelmonastero.com/it/home.