Features and Amenities:
- Location: Grosseto Siena Tuscan Countryside
- City: Siena
- Province: Siena
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Country House
- Size: 930 mq - 10,010 sqft
- Land: 70 hectares - 173 acres
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 10
- Number of buildings: 3
- Condition: Move-in ready
- Private access road: Gravel road
- Pool: Yes, 5x16mt
- Vineyard: 4 hectares of newly planted DOC Montecucco
- Garden: Yes
- Olive Groves (# of trees): About 1000 trees
- Heating: Integrated floor heating, LPG tank of 3000 liters
- Parking: Yes, external
- Solar panels: Yes
- Water: Hot water 'Sonnenkraft'
Podere Montecucco is an ancient farm of the 1700’s thats has been fully restored and is located between the provinces of Siena and Grosseto. The property consists of a single building of approximately 750 mq, plus an outbuilding used as a boiler room and a shed used for agricultural storage. The villa is surrounded by approximately 70 hectares of land, of which 32 are forests, 25 are arable land, 4 are dedicated to new vine plantations and there are about 1000 olive trees.
Energy Class D
Podere Montecucco is set in the Tuscan countryside and at the same time not far from major communication roads, such as the state highway that is only 8km away. The property is located where the provinces of Siena and Grosseto meet, Siena is just over 30km, while Grosseto around 50km away.
Going down towards Grosseto famous towns and tourist resorts can be found such as Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia and Follonica, destinations for elite tourism especially in the summer and famous for the many boutiques of the most prestigious Italian fashion brands, luxury resorts and, above all, the crystal clear waters.
The closest international airport is in Pisa and it is less than two hours driving away.
Description in Detail
Podere Montecucco is an old two-storey house of the 1700’s, the building measures approximately 750 m2. Adjacent to the house there is a boiler room of about 60 mq and a shed used for agricultural storage of about 120 mq.
– On the ground floor of the house, at the entrance is located the living room and the dining room, the industrial kitchen. There are 2 apartments each with a bedroom and a bathroom and 2 bedrooms with bathroom. One of these apartments is currently in use by the current owner and the other one can be connected to the central hall if wanted.
– On the first floor there is an apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 apartments with one bedroom, a living room and a kitchenette, all with their private bathrooms.
There is also a wellness area with a Jacuzzi and a Turkish bath. Outside, there is approximately 70 hectares of land, a beautiful swimming pool of approximately 5×16 mt, 4 hectares of newly planted DOC Montecucco vineyard, about 1000 olive trees, arable land and forests.
There are also two further bathrooms, one in the wellness area and one outside.
Current State and Condition
The property is in excellent condition.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When the sale is registered under private person it is subject to a mortgage and cadastral registry fee, following laws for the specific case/circumstances depending on the kind of acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are available.
The property is the perfect solution to be immediately lived as a second home especially during the summer months and / or to continue operating on international circuits as a tourist rental, which currently generates an interesting income.