Features and Amenities:
- Location: Grosseto Tuscan Coast
- City: Monte Argentario
- Province: Grosseto
- Typology: Seaside Villa
- Size: 1000 mq - 10,764 sqft
- Land: 1 hectare - 2 acres
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 7
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Move-in ready conditions
- Private access road: Easily accessible from the main road, gate to enter
- Pool: Yes, newly built
- Garden: Yes, very well maintained
- Heating: Yes
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Yes
- Extra features: Private access to the sea, lift, bar
Villa Paradiso was built over the foundation of a roman villa and and includes 1 hectare of land. The home measures approximately 1.000mq and its luxurious finishings make for an exclusive villa with fabulous views over the sea. The villa offers a total of 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The home also has direct access to the sea.
Energy Class G
Description in Detail
Villa Paradiso was built over the foundation of a roman villa and includes 1 hectare of land.
The home measures approximately 1.000mq and its luxurious finishings make for an exclusive villa with fabulous views over the sea.
The luxury home includes a beautiful entrance hall, a luscious living room along with a beautiful second living room with fireplace, an elegant dining room, two kitchens, a laundry and technical area, along with 5 stunning bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
The first floor is accessible by stairwell or through the private elevator, where there is a majestic master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a lovely private balcony overlooking the sea. This floor also includes a third kitchen and bar so as to host parties and aperitifs.
The villa also includes a staff apartment which consists of a living room, a kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa is a 5 Star Resort with an 18-hole golf course and gourmet restaurant http://www.argentariogolfresortspa.it/;
- Punta Ala Golf Club is known as one of the most beautiful golf clubs in Tuscany http://www.golfpuntaala.it/;
- Punta Ala Yacht Club is a famous club known for hosting regattas http://www.ycpa.it/.
Annual Festival in the Area
- Feast of Saint Lawrence is a traditional procession celebrated on the 10th August in honour of Grosseto’s Patron Saint Lawrence. The “Butteri” or local cowboys follow the procession. The parade ends in the local cathedral with a blessing from the bishop;
- Maremma MTB Cup is an annual internatinal mountain bike competition that takes place in Massa Marittima, Grosseto and Arcidosso.
- L’Uva e il Malto is an exclusive restaurant found on the Michelin Guide and offers a fantastic fish menu http://www.luvaeilmalto.it;
- Gli Attortellati is a wonderful and traditional restaurant in Grosseto http://www.gliattortellati.com/;
- Miramare located in Punta Ala and forms part of Hotel Miramare. The restaurant offers a traditional seafood menu http://www.ristorantemiramare.info.
- Baglioni Hotel Cala del Porto is a 5 Star Hotel in Punta Ala and offers a beautiful view of the Island of Elba http://www.baglionihotels.com/category/punta-ala-en/;
- Grand Hotel Bastiani located in Grosseto is a 4 Star Hotel operating for nearly one hundred years. http://www.hotelbastiani.com/it/;
- Hotel Airone located in Grosseto is a 4 Star hotel, found only 13km away from the beaches http://www.hotelairone.eu/.