Features and Amenities:
- Location: Grosseto Tuscan Coast
- City: Monte Argentario
- Province: Grosseto
- Typology: Seaside Villa
- Size: 1000 mq - 10,764 sqft
- Land: 1 hectare - 2 acres
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 7
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Move-in ready conditions
- Private access road: Easily accessible from the main road, gate to enter
- Pool: Yes, newly built
- Garden: Yes, very well maintained
- Heating: Yes
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Yes
- Extra features: Private access to the sea, lift, bar
Villa Paradiso was built over the foundation of a roman villa and and includes 1 hectare of land. The home measures approximately 1.000mq and its luxurious finishings make for an exclusive villa with fabulous views over the sea. The villa offers a total of 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The home also has direct access to the sea.
Energy Class G
Villa Paradiso is located in one of the most exclusive areas of the Tuscan Coast, Monte Argentario in the province of Grosseto.
Monte Argentario is connected to the mainland via three narrow sandbars, and it is here where one can visit the islands of Giannutri and Giglio or the famous towns of Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano.
Punta Ala is a lovely seaside location famous for its marina and yacht club, luxurious resorts and splendid shopping centers.
Grosseto is another famous area where one can reach Castiglione della Pescaia, Follonica, or take the ferry to the Island of Elba.
Description in Detail
Villa Paradiso was built over the foundation of a roman villa and includes 1 hectare of land.
The home measures approximately 1.000mq and its luxurious finishings make for an exclusive villa with fabulous views over the sea.
The luxury home includes a beautiful entrance hall, a luscious living room along with a beautiful second living room with fireplace, an elegant dining room, two kitchens, a laundry and technical area, along with 5 stunning bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
The first floor is accessible by stairwell or through the private elevator, where there is a majestic master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a lovely private balcony overlooking the sea. This floor also includes a third kitchen and bar so as to host parties and aperitifs.
The villa also includes a staff apartment which consists of a living room, a kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Current State and Condition
The property is in perfect and move-in ready condition with its exclusive location, magnificent views, sophisticated finishes and spacious rooms.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
The utilities are all present.
The home can immediately be used as a first or second home, especially during the summer months so as to fully enjoy the fascinating and spectacular seaside location.
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa is a 5 Star Resort with an 18-hole golf course and gourmet restaurant http://www.argentariogolfresortspa.it/;
- Punta Ala Golf Club is known as one of the most beautiful golf clubs in Tuscany http://www.golfpuntaala.it/;
- Punta Ala Yacht Club is a famous club known for hosting regattas http://www.ycpa.it/.
Annual Festival in the Area
- Feast of Saint Lawrence is a traditional procession celebrated on the 10th August in honour of Grosseto’s Patron Saint Lawrence. The “Butteri” or local cowboys follow the procession. The parade ends in the local cathedral with a blessing from the bishop;
- Maremma MTB Cup is an annual internatinal mountain bike competition that takes place in Massa Marittima, Grosseto and Arcidosso.
- L’Uva e il Malto is an exclusive restaurant found on the Michelin Guide and offers a fantastic fish menu http://www.luvaeilmalto.it;
- Gli Attortellati is a wonderful and traditional restaurant in Grosseto http://www.gliattortellati.com/;
- Miramare located in Punta Ala and forms part of Hotel Miramare. The restaurant offers a traditional seafood menu http://www.ristorantemiramare.info.
- Baglioni Hotel Cala del Porto is a 5 Star Hotel in Punta Ala and offers a beautiful view of the Island of Elba http://www.baglionihotels.com/category/punta-ala-en/;
- Grand Hotel Bastiani located in Grosseto is a 4 Star Hotel operating for nearly one hundred years. http://www.hotelbastiani.com/it/;
- Hotel Airone located in Grosseto is a 4 Star hotel, found only 13km away from the beaches http://www.hotelairone.eu/.