Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence Florence city Centre
- City: Florence
- Province: Florence
- Typology: Villa
- Size: 1000 m2
- Land: 1000 m2 - 0.247 acres
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 11
- Condition: Move-in ready
- Heating: Yes
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Yes
Villa De Charme is a building of about 1,000 m2 located in the Santa Croce area, the most interesting part of the historical city center.
The building is distributed on 3 levels and offers 8 exclusively decorated rooms and common areas; a lobby, breakfast room, lounge, cellar, and interior courtyard/patio. It is currently working in hospitality and can be purchased with intentions to continue with this activity, or to be transformed into residential apartments for rent without the hotel service.
Villa De Charme is perfectly located in the center of Florence, only 20 minutes by foot to the Congress Centre and exhibition halls where the city’s most important attractions take place.
Being so conveniently located opens a world of things to do and places to visit. For example, nearby you can find typical restaurants, from the most traditional to the most sophisticated. One of which is Enoteca Pinchiorri in via Ghibellina, which offers an elegant blend of contemporary design and Tuscan paintings of the nineteenth century, in addition to it’s sophisticated environment it also offers a very fine cuisine http://enotecapinchiorri.it.
Walking through the center of Florence, everywhere you look you are surrounded by the Renaissance history of the city, home to artistic and architectural masterpieces.
Among the most iconic places is the Cathedral – Il Duomo which was designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, where you can find on display works by excellent artists such as Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci http://www.uffizi.com.
Nestled between the Renaissance wonders, is Il Vinaino, the local restaurant most reviewed by the world, where you can enjoy typical Tuscan goodness and the lively atmosphere of the streets of downtown. Florence in particular, is a city always active and busy all year with international tourists.
Description in Detail
Villa De Charme measures 1,000 m2 and is distributed on 3 levels, plus a basement that includes 2 cellars. It offers 8 exclusively decorated rooms and common areas; a lobby, breakfast room, lounge, and an interior courtyard/patio. It is currently working in hospitality and can be purchased with intentions to continue with this activity, or to be transformed into residential apartments for rent without the hospitality service.
– Upon entering the building you are greeted by the reception hall, which is comfortably furnished with sofa chairs, offers a chimney and is elegantly decorated to warmly greet guests upon arrival.
On the same ground level and walking past the reception hall, you enter the dining/breakfast room, which is fully equipped and set up like a restaurant with a long wooden table for buffets and a set of cloth linen tables for the guests to sit and enjoy their meals.
Past the dining room is the lounge room which offers a set of comfortable sofa chairs, small coffee tables, a full service bar and literature for leisure and relaxation purposes.
Connected by an entirely windowed wall to the lounge room is the interior courtyard patio, which is also set up restaurant style with various tables and umbrellas for outdoor dining.
Behind the patio you can find 2 of the suite rooms, both with en suite bathrooms. One of the suites has an extension room turning that suite into a double room suite.
– On the 1st level of the building, upon arriving through the staircase towards the left side are 2 suites, both with en suite bathrooms. Across the hall towards the right there is a long corridor leading you to another 2 suite rooms and also at the end of the corridor there is a door to terrace on the side of the building facing the interior courtyard patio.
– On the 2nd level of the building, upon arriving through the staircase, towards the left is another suite room with en suite bathroom. Across the hall towards the right is a long corridor leading to another 2-suite room, both with en suite bathrooms.
– The 3rd level hosts the last and biggest suite alone. This suite offers a panoramic roof top terrace with an incredible view of traditional Italian rooftops and the parts of the Duomo Chapel.
Current State and Condition
The building is in perfect running condition. Fully equipped with high standard amenities and industrial appliances. Beautifully and elegantly decorated preserving traditional Italian style décor and architecture with a mix of modern furniture.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
In addition to the services described above, utilities are all present.
The property is currently working in hospitality and the location right in the heart of Florence city centre is certainly a ‘plus’.