Features and Amenities:
- Location: Chianti Florence Tuscan Countryside
- City: San Casciano in Val di Pesa
- Province: Florence
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Villa
- Size: 916 mq - 9,859 sqft
- Land: 1 hectares - 2,4 acres
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 9
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Overall good conditions, old-fashioned interiors but of great quality; the second building needs renovations
- Private access road: Easily accessible from the main road
- Pool: Yes
- Garden: Yes, of about 5,000 m2
- Heating: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Yes, public supply for domestic use, water well for the garden
- Extra features: 360° view of the surrounding countryside from the tower
Historical Family Country House is a wonderful villa from the year 1300 located in a beautiful hillside location near Florence and is independent but not isolated. The property consists of the main villa of approximately 780 mq divided into two units and a second building of approximately 136 mq which is used as a garage and “limonaia”. The garden measures approximately 5,000 mq with a swimming pool. The land belonging to the property is divided half with vineyards and half with olive trees. The olive grove produces around 30-40 quintals of oil per year.
Energy Class G
Description in Detail
Historical Family Country House is a wonderful villa from the year 1300 located in a beautiful hillside near Florence and is independent but not isolated. The property consists of a main villa of approximately 780 mq on three floors including the tower and divided into two units, plus a second building of approximately 136 mq currently used as a garage and “limonaia” but in need of renovations.
The ground floor of the main house has an entrance hall, a kitchen, living area, dining room, a room with a pool table and 1 bathroom. The first floor is all dedicated to the bedrooms, there are 6, all with their own private bathroom and three of which shares a long balcony overlooking the garden by the pool side.
The second unit of the main house is an apartment with a separate entrance, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, office, kitchen and living area, which give access to the large cellar. From the tower you can enjoy a spectacular 360 ° view of the surrounding countryside. The villa’s interiors do not correspond precisely to the traditional Tuscan style, there are granite floors and marble staircase. Common areas are spacious and originally there was a chapel inside the villa, which is now a study. Within the garden that measures approximately 5,000 mq there is a new swimming pool and a private well.