Features and Amenities:
- Location: Chianti Siena Tuscan Countryside
- City: Castellina in Chianti
- Province: Siena
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Country House Winery
- Size: 1.362 m2 - 14660 sqft
- Land: 21 ha - 52 acres
- Bedrooms: 13
- Bathrooms: 8
- Number of buildings: 3
- Condition: Overall very good conditions, apartments and cellar have been renovated
- Private access road: White dirty road, easily accessible
- Pool: Yes, 8x15 mt
- Vineyard: 12,5 hectares, 8,3 of which of Chianti Classico
- Garden: Yes
- Olive Groves (# of trees): 2 hectares
- Heating: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Solar panels: No
- Water: Basement of about 12 m2 used for the central water supply
Winery and holiday rental for sale in Tuscany – Casa di Campagna is a beautiful property located in Castellina in Chianti. Born around an old watch tower together with an old stone cottage and a barn. Overall, the property measures almost 1,400 m2 and it’s surrounded by approximately 21 hectares of land including vineyards and olive groves which are in production.
The villa is situated in a splendid panoramic position in the heart of Chianti, just 5km from Castellina in Chianti, about 20km from Siena and about 50km from Florence.
Energy Class G
Casa di Campagna is located in the heart of the Chianti near Siena, just 5km from Castellina which is one of the area’s most important and famous towns, very active in the production of excellent wine and olive oil like the other towns of the area.
It is located almost halfway between Florence and Siena, offering the opportunity to easily reach two of the most popular Tuscan cities.
In Florence, needless to say, there are plenty of activities to do and places to visit. Among the most iconic places are undoubtedly the Cathedral, designed by Brunelleschi and Giotto, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, where there are works on display by excellent artists such as Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci http://www.uffizi.com. Florence is a city that is always active and busy all year long by international class tourism.
Heading towards Siena, visitors deserve a trip to the ‘Arnolfo’ restaurant which has a Michelin Star http://www.arnolfo.com. It is near the new Hotel Castello di Casole, which has won for two consecutive years the award for best Luxury Resort. The area is popular especially in summer by international class tourism.
Description in Detail
Casa di Campagna is a wine and oil producing farm in the province of Siena, more precisely among the hills of Castellina in Chianti.
It consists of the main building, a stone cottage, a barn, in addition to technical rooms and a cellar. There are a total of 7 apartments used for touristic rentals. The property has also about 21 hectares of land including 12,5 hectares of vineyards and 2 of olive groves.
– The main building consists of the owner’s house of about 300 m2 and the house reserved for the staff of about 75 m2; there are also 3 apartments used as holiday homes which have a total of about 215 m2. All three apartments have 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and the dining / living room with a kitchenette.
– In the stone cottage there are 2 apartments, one of about 55 m2 and the larger one, which is about 100 m2, on two floors: the smaller apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a spacious living room and a kitchenette, while the bigger one has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dining / living room with a fireplace and a kitchenette.
– In the barn there are another 2 apartments on two floors, one of 55 m2 and the other of 85 m2: the first one has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a large living room and a kitchenette; the second apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a dining / living area with a kitchenette.
All apartments have a private furnished area outside with garden furniture, as well as the opportunity to relax in the swimming pool which is 8×15 meters and has views of the surrounding landscape.
Inside, the apartments have been restored and furnished with antique furniture according to the ancient Tuscan countryside tradition.
The property includes a cellar of 50 m2, small but completely renovated, the aging and storage cellar, a former electrical room on two floors used as a ‘vinsantaia’ and utility rooms.
The wine production amounts to about 500-600 hl, 450 hl of which of red wine Chianti Classico. After the replanting of part of the vineyards, they are expected to be higher in production with around 650/700 hl (around 80,000 / 90,000 bottles).
Current State and Condition
The apartments and the cellars have been renovated, the interiors are in classic Tuscan style and have been furnished with antique furniture. The conditions of the property are very good.
There are typical Tuscan features such as terracotta floors and ceilings with exposed beams. Outside the property is mostly in stone and surrounded by gravel paths and a beautiful landscaped garden.
Land Registry Details
The property is running as a Wine Business and Agriturismo, it is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations.
Utilities and Services
There is a 20 m2 central boiler room and a basement of about 12 m2 that is used for the central water supply.
The utilities are all present.
The structure is a perfect solution for those who want to invest in a company in full production of excellent wine, as well as high quality olive oil. It’s perfectly ready to be immediately experienced and used as a second home during the summer periods and / or to continue operating on international circuits as a tourist rental.