Features and Amenities:
- Location: Arezzo Cortona Tuscan Countryside
- City: Castiglion Fiorentino
- Province: Arezzo
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Country House
- Size: 660 m2 - 7104 sqft
- Land: 4 ha - 10 acres
- Bedrooms: 13
- Bathrooms: 12
- Number of buildings: 3
- Condition: Excellent, move-in ready
- Private access road: Long avenue of cypress trees
- Pool: Yes, heated
- Vineyard: About 4500 plants, 3600 of Merlot and 900 of Sangiovese
- Garden: Yes, very well maintained with bushes of lavender, roses and rosemary
- Olive Groves (# of trees): About 250 trees
- Heating: LPG
- Parking: External area used for parking
- Solar panels: Yes
- Water: Yes
Bed & Breakfast for sale in Tuscany – Bed & Breakfast Lavanda is a beautiful and romantic B&B which has been completely renovated. The B&B is nestled in the Tuscan hills, a short distance from Arezzo and Cortona.
The property consists of a main house and a guesthouse, as well as a third two-story building where the cellar is located.
The property is spread over a total area of about 660 m2, while the land surrounding the property covers an area of about 4 hectares.
There is a perfectly maintained garden, 250 olive trees and a vineyard in full production.
The property is in perfect conditions as it was recently renovated and is ready to be fully inhabited by one or more families in the best seasons of the year. For many years the property has been listed on international circuits of tourist rentals as it currently generates an interesting income from it.
Energy Class of the Main House E
Energy Class of the Guesthouse D
The Tuscan countryside is famous for the beauty of the landscapes and the quality of life. The property is located in the province of Arezzo and is just 15 minutes from the famous Cortona.
Arezzo is a famous medieval city renowned for its paintings by Piero della Francesca, Francesco Petrarca and Giorgio Vasari.
It’s located in a meeting point between the Casentino Valley, the Tiber Valley, the Arno Valley and the Chiana Valley, crossed by numerous rivers, alternated with flat areas in a hilly and mountainous range. The city enjoys an enviable environmental heritage.
The medieval old town is flanked by numerous sixteenth-century buildings on which stands the main Cathedral. Arezzo is home to the famous Antique Fairs every month and twice a year the ancient race ‘Saracino’ is held.
The excellent road connections allow you to easily discover numerous villages of the Chianti area such as Gaiole in Chianti and Radda in Chianti. The main cities of Tuscany and Umbria are easily reachable, such as Florence, Siena, Cortona and Perugia.
At about 30km there is the Arezzo train station, with directly links to Florence and Rome.
Large shopping centers and other essential services are located in different parts of the city to meet every practical requirement.
Side-note, one of the most important equestrian centers in the world is in Arezzo: http://www.arezzoequestriancentre.com.
Cortona is a town of Etruscan origin renowned around the world for its active and vital lifestyle. The town is full of things to do and discover, especially festivals and concerts during summer: http://www.cortonamia.com/en/cortona-events/
Description in Detail
Bed & Breakfast Lavanda is spread over a total area of about 660 m2 developed on two floors plus a basement. It consists of a main house and a guesthouse, as well as a third two-story building where the cellar is located.
The main living area is an independent apartment which is currently the private residence of the owners.
– In the basement there is the breakfast room with direct access to the garden, 1 bedroom with bathroom en-suite and a further bathroom;
– On the ground floor, immediately upon entering it, there is the reception given to the welcoming of guests. There are also 3 lounges, one with a fireplace and kitchen. One lounge has direct access to the garden and facilities;
– On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a mezzanine.
The guesthouse is instead used for the reception and stay of the guests and is structured as follows:
– In the basement there are 2 bedrooms with private bathroom, cellar and technical rooms used for storage;
– The ground floor consists of 3 bedrooms all with their own private bathroom, a porch and an apartment that consists of 1 further bedroom with bathroom, living room and kitchen;
– On the first floor there are two independent apartments, both have 1 bedroom with a bathroom, living room and kitchen.
In total the building has 13 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
The third building which is part of the property is a two-story building dedicated to the cellar. The cellar could be also set up to be used as an additional space for the sale of the products from the property.
The land covers an area of about 4 hectares. The garden is kept in excellent condition and is made even more special thanks to rose, lavender and rosemary fragrant essences.
The property has about 250 olive trees, a vineyard with about 4500 plants, 3600 of Merlot and 900 of Sangiovese. All of them are in full production.
In the garden there is a heated swimming pool. The property is accessed via a long avenue of cypress trees and there is an outdoor area used for parking.
Current State and Condition
The property has been lovingly restored and still retains its original features typical of ancient Tuscan farmhouses. The stone exterior, terracotta floors and ceilings with wooden beams all offer a wonderful medieval ambiance.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All the utilities are present: electricity, water supply through connection to the public water supply, gas heating LPG as well as solar panels.
The property has been working for the past few years as B&B/Agriturismo with great success. It’s perfectly ready to be immediately experienced and used as a second home during the summer periods and / or to continue operating on international circuits as a tourist rental that currently generates a profitable income.