Features and Amenities:
- Location: Montalcino Montepulciano/Montalcino/Pienza Siena Tuscan Countryside
- City: Montalcino
- Province: Siena
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast Country House Villa
- Size: 1.250 mq - 13.455 sqft
- Land: 5 hectares - 12.3 acres
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 5
- Number of buildings: 2
- Condition: Move-in ready
- Private access road: White road easily accessible
- Pool: Yes, 10x12 mt
- Vineyard: Yes
- Garden: Yes, surrounding the swimming pool area
- Olive Groves (# of trees): Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Parking: Yes, covered
- Water: Yes
Antico Podere is an ancient farmhouse dating back to 1500, located only 17km from Montalcino. The property consists of 3 apartments characterized by a genuine touch of antique floors, old wooden beams and antique furniture. The villa offers in total 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and measures a total of approximately 1,200 mq. The property is surrounded by 5 hectares of land including a 10x12 mt swimming pool, a covered parking, a farmyard, vineyard and olive groves.
Energy Class G.
Antico Podere is located only 17km from the renowned Montalcino, in the area of the Val d'Orcia in the countryside of Siena. Montalcino is worldly famous for its popular wine Brunello and the entire area is renowned for the production of excellent wines. Other important cities in the area are Montepulciano (about 35km away from Montalcino) and Pienza (about 20km).
The province of reference for the property is Siena, which is about a 40-minute drive away. The area is popular especially during the summer months for hosting international class tourism.
Description in Detail
Antico Podere is an ancient farmhouse dating back to 1500, which has been attributed to the architect Baltassare Peruzzi. The property is located only 17km from the renowned Montalcino. Extensive, quiet and inspiring views over the hills make this place really special.
This rustic yet sophisticated property consists of 3 apartments that are partly renovated preserving the traditional Tuscan style. This property still has a genuine touch of antique floors, old wooden beams and antique furniture appealing to the country lovers.
- The first apartment is a detached house that measures about 90 mq, composed of a large living/dining room with fireplace, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, and two bathrooms;
- The second apartment is approximately 160 mq and is located on the first floor of the farmhouse. This apartment has a spacious living/dining room with a large typical Tuscan fireplace, a large kitchen, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, and two bathrooms;
- The third apartment is situated on the ground floor and measures approximately 80 mq. This attractive unit consists of a comfortable living/dining room, a kitchen, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, and a bathroom.
All apartments are furnished with antique furniture and are decorated in a simple yet very pleasant way recalling an ancient farmhouse of the past. The property is surrounded by 5 hectares of land including a 10×12 mt swimming pool, a covered parking, a farmyard, vineyard and olive groves. Note that there is very much the possibility to build additional structures.
Current State and Condition
The property is in excellent condition and ready to be lived in.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
Utilities are all present.
The property is a perfect solution to be immediately experienced and used as a second home especially during the summer periods and / or to go on being managed on international circuits of tourist rentals, that at the moment generate an interesting income.