Features and Amenities:
- Location: Tuscan Countryside, Arezzo
- Typology: Villa, Country House, Manor
- Condition: Excellent condition, recently renovated
- Size: 1,220 m2 - 13,131 ft2
- Land: 5.5 ha - 136 ac
- Bedrooms: 15
- Bathrooms: 13
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes, partially covered to be used all year round
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Vineyard: Yes
- Arezzo 16 km
- Cortona 30 km
- Gaiole in Chianti 48 km
- Siena 50 km
- Firenze 75 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Trasimeno Lake 40 km
- Castiglione della Pescaia 130 km
- Livorno 170 km
- Viareggio 180 km
- Firenze Airport 75 km
- Perugia Airport 80 km
- Pisa Airport 160 km
- Strada regionale Umbro – Casentinese
- Raccordo Arezzo – Battifolle
- Autostrada A1
Description in Detail
Villa Sansovino is an ancient manor recently restored to its former splendor with a modern touch. Located in the countryside of Arezzo, this charming estate has it all: main villa, comfortable guesthouse, storage outbuilding, for a total of 1200 m2, 15 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and 5.5 ha plot with a tennis court, heated swimming pool, vineyard, and olive grove. The property is surrounded by a park with centuries-old trees and gorgeous countryside panorama. However, at just 1 km from the nearest village, all the services are reachable even by foot.
The estate has been meticulously restored as restoration works finished in 2014. It combines typical Tuscan features such as high-beamed ceilings, terracotta terraces, and orange brick exteriors with modern bathrooms, luxurious parquet floors, and luminous white interiors.
Main villa: (800 m2)
- Ground floor: large hallway, double living room, modern kitchen with an elegant dining room
- First and second floor: a total of 12 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
- Basement: wine cellar and storage
Guesthouse: (200 m2)
- First floor: Independent apartment composed of a kitchen- sitting room, 2 bedrooms, and a bathroom
- Second floor: Second independent apartment composed of a kitchen- sitting room, a bedroom, and a bathroom
Extra outbuilding: (200 m2) Restored brick outbuilding currently used as a depot
The property comes with is about 5.5 ha of land and includes a tennis court, vineyard, orchard, and olive grove. The heated swimming pool is designed for all year round use: part of it is covered which provides shade in the summer and can be closed off in the winter.
The property has a low energy class C, due to the energy-saving features installed in the renovation and a 20 KW photovoltaic system present in the garden.
Villa Sansovino provides a great opportunity to live the Tuscan countryside lifestyle as a primary or secondary/vacation home with ample space to host guests or tourists.
Current State and Condition
The estate has been completely renovated which was completed in 2014.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present. There are solar panels 20KW.
- Solar panels: Yes, 20KW
The property is move-in ready and is a good first or vacation home. The home can also be utilized for tourist rentals.
- City: Monte San Savino
- Province: Arezzo
Villa Sansovino is located in a strategic position as it is found only 16 km away from the city of Arezzo and 30 km from Cortona.