Features and Amenities:
- Location: Tuscan Countryside, Arezzo, Florence
- Typology: Villa, Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Excellent condition
- Size: 380 m2 - 4,090 ft2
- Land: 1.8 ha - 4.44 ac
- Bedrooms: 3 + 1 possibile
- Bathrooms: 3
- Number of buildings: 1
- Garden: Yes, with a terrace and a gazebo
- Pool: Yes
- Olive Grove: Yes, about 100 olive trees with an annual production of 120 l. of olive oil
- Parking: Outdoor area used for parking
- Private access road: Private road lined by a low wall with lavender and rose bushes
- Extra features: Alarm system, electric gate
- Greve in Chianti 27 km
- Firenze 44 km
- San Casciano 45 km
- Arezzo 50 km
- Siena 75 km
- Cortona 80 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Lago Trasimeno 95 km
- Livorno 130 km
- Viareggio 140 km
- Firenze Airport 55 km
- Perugia Airport 135 km
- Strada Provinciale 1
- Autostrada A1
Description in Detail
Villa Pian di Scò is a charming, historical villa built in 1684. The building was used for many years as a retreat for nuns and monks in Tuscany. The villa is situated on 1.8 hectares of private land with olive trees, fruit trees, sun terraces, a gazebo, an outdoor fireplace, and a panoramic swimming pool (6 m x12 m).
In 2010, the villa was carefully restored to successfully maintain the classical exterior façade, whilst redesigning the interiors.
The villa measures approximately 380 m2:
- The ground floor offers an entrance hall, a beautiful living room with a fireplace, a spacious kitchen with a dining area and another fireplace, a study/bedroom, a laundry area, a study/bedroom, and one bathroom. The staircase leading up to the first floor is made of original pietra serena stone.
- The first floor includes a large living/sitting room with an open fireplace, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and another bedroom with an en-suite bathroom which includes a modern steel staircase leading up to the tower;
- The tower floor can be used as an extra bedroom and offers amazing views over the valley.
- The villa also includes a basement floor that is accessible from both inside and outside the villa.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
The property includes wifi in every room, a modern alarm system, and an electric gate at the entrance. All the utilities are present: there are 2 solar panels used for the hot water, a pellet stove for heating, and underfloor heating.
- Heating: Eco-sustainable: pellet stove, underfloor heating
- Air conditioning: Yes, on the first floor
- Solar panels: Yes, used for the supply of domestic hot water
The property is a perfect primary or vacation/second home. Due to its location, it can easily be managed on the international markets for tourist rentals.
- City: Pian di Scò
- Province: Arezzo
Villa Pian di Scò is strategically located in the small village of Pian di Scò between Florence, Greve in Chianti, and Arezzo. The property’s ideal location is perfect for those who love the countryside yet want to remain close to all of the most famous cities in Tuscany.