Features and Amenities:
- Location: Tuscan Countryside, Florence
- Typology: Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition
- Size: 913 m2 - 9,827 ft2
- Land: 11 ha - 27 ac
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 6
- Number of buildings: 2
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Olive Grove: Yes, about 9 ha of olive groves
- Parking: Yes, covered garage with 2 parking spots
- Private access road: Yes, about 200 m of unpaved road
- Extra features: Video surveillance system, underground garage, spacious cellar
- Firenze 19 km
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa 30 km
- Greve in Chianti 40 km
- San Gimignano 56 km
- Lucca 78 km
- Siena 80 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 85 km
- Viareggio 105 km
- Forte dei Marmi 110 km
- Firenze Airport 15 km
- Pisa Airport 75 km
- SGC Florence – Pisa – Livorno
- A1 Autostrada del Sole
Description in Detail
Villa Nouveau is a completely restored property, located in the Florentine countryside. The estate is composed of the main villa, a guesthouse, and two annexes used for storage purposes. The main villa and the guesthouse face the courtyard, which is dedicated as an outdoor living area. The property is characterized by elements of contemporary design, modern appliances, bright living spaces, and numerous windows, making it possible to enjoy the beautiful view over the surrounding countryside.
The terrain measures 11 hectares and includes 9 hectares of olive groves, 2 hectares of gardens, and a beautiful swimming pool that offers views of the surrounding countryside.
The main villa measures approximately 750 m2 and develops on three levels. The villa also includes a basement level.
- The ground floor consists of a spacious living room with a fireplace, a family room, the main kitchen, a laundry room, storage rooms, and an expansive dining area with high ceilings and beautiful stone arches.
- The first floor accommodates a lovely balcony that faces towards the ground floor, 4 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms. The bathrooms are all elegantly decorated with marble elements; some have a Jacuzzi and one even offers a sauna.
- The second floor is located in the tower; and it is here that we find a study/extra bedroom with a bathroom and a beautiful loggia with an outdoor dining table.
- The basement floor accommodates a garage and a large cellar/basement.
The main villa also accommodates a second kitchen and living area.
The guesthouse measures approximately 150 m2 and develops on two levels. The house consists of one bedroom, bathroom, living area, and kitchenette.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
The property is a perfect solution to be experienced as a first or second home and/or to be promoted internationally for tourist rental, to generate income.
- City: Firenze
This Villa is located in the Florentine countryside, only 10 km from the city centre; which opens a world of things to do and places to visit. The position allows you the opportunity to enjoy the tranquility of the countryside whole still being close to all the attractions and conveniences of the city.