Features and Amenities:
- Location: Chianti, Tuscan Countryside, Florence
- Typology: Manor, Boutique Hotel, Villa
- Size: approx. 1,600 m2 - 17,222 ft2
- Land: 6 ha - 14.83 ac
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10 +
- Number of buildings: 3
- Price Range: from 2M to 4M
- Pool: Yes
- Vineyard: 3 ha to be replanted
- Extra features: Stunning view of the valley
- Badia a Passignano 8 km
- Greve in Chianti 13 km
- Firenze 30 km
- San Gimignano 35 km
- Siena 53 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Viareggio 115 km
- Livorno 90 km
- Forte dei Marmi 125 km
- Castiglioncello 110 km
- Firenze Airport 35 km
- Pisa Airport 80 km
- A1 Autostrada
- SGC Firenze-Pisa-Livorno
Description in Detail
Villa Nobile, this magnificent country estate is located just 30 minutes from Florence and the beautiful village of Badia a Passignano is one of the most scenic areas of Chianti where the famous Tignanello wine is produced. Villa Nobile enjoys stunning views of the valley and the surrounding vineyards and hills.
The estate is comprised of the main villa of 710 m2, which dates back to the 1500s, a building of 1,000 m2 used as a multi-purpose structure for hospitality with 6 apartments and an annex of about 40 m2 located near the pool, perfect as a pool house. The property is completed by 6 ha of land, 3 ha of which are vineyards (in need of regeneration), and 3 ha of which are olive groves (once in production). The property also has a panoramic swimming pool where you can enjoy the countryside.
Villa Nobile is great for either private use or for the rental market. The buildings are in good condition, though, internally some renovation and updating work are needed in some areas such as the bathrooms and kitchen.
The 710 m2 main villa is divided over 3 floors built in a U-shape.
- Ground floor: Beautiful triple living room with access to the garden, kitchen, dining room, and an area currently used as a master suite including a study, bedroom, dressing room, and bathroom.
- First floor: 8 bedrooms, one with access to the loggia and a small study with fireplace.
- Basement: Cellar with lots of light.
- There is also present a small church.
1,000 m2 spread out over 2 floors plus a cellar, it was once the old wine production area and cellar with a caretaker’s apartment.
- Ground floor: Living room, kitchen diner, pantry.
- First floor: 6 delightful apartments all with independent external access.
- Basement: Beautiful cellar, still with its wooden barrels, a laundry area, and rooms for storing wine and oil.
Located next to the pool and used as a bar and restaurant.
6 hectares of land, about 3 hectares of which are vineyard which needs to be regenerated and 3 hectares are olive grove, once in production. There is also a beautiful swimming pool perfect for relaxing and enjoying the countryside.
Current State and Condition
The buildings are in good condition, though, internally some renovation and updating work are needed in some areas such as the bathrooms and kitchen.
Land Registry Details
The property is owned by a private individual, in the case of purchase, it is subjected to the registration tax of 9% on the cadastral value.
Utilities and Services
- Water: private well
- Heating: LPG gas
- Air conditioning: in the borgo
The property is great for either private use or for the rental market.
- City: Firenze
The property is located in the heart of the Chianti region and has stunning views of the Tuscan rolling hills. You can quickly arrive at all world-renowned small Chianti villages to enjoy the best of Tuscany from unbeatable restaurants and wineries to stunning views.