Features and Amenities:
- Location: Lucca
- Typology: Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 950 m2 - 10,225 ft2
- Land: 0.75 ha - 1.87 ac
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 7
- Number of buildings: 2
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Parking: Yes, ample outdoor parking
- Private access road: Yes, easy access from the quiet main road with a gate
- Extra features: Internal and external alarm system, automatic irrigation system for the garden
- Lucca 5 km
- Pisa 14 km
- Volterra 70 km
- Firenze 80 km
- Siena 125 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Viareggio 30 km
- Forte dei Marmi 46 km
- Livorno 50 km
- Pisa Airport 23 km
- Firenze Airport 69 km
- Autostrada A1
- Autostrada Firenze – Mare
- City: Lucca
- Province: Lucca
Villa Lucca is located only 10 minutes from the city centre of Lucca. Presently, Lucca is an attractive location to reside because it is well connected to local motorways and airports and it is found in close proximity to the Tuscan Coast, Versilia and Florence. The city also offers many activities, events and wonderful restaurants.
Description in Detail
Villa Lucca is an elegant three-story villa located only 10 minutes from Lucca.
The estate measures approximately 0,75 hectares and includes a lovely garden, a swimming pool and a storage annex that currently has a kitchen and chimney. The 150 mq annex can eventually be renovated into a guesthouse.
The beautiful villa measures approximately 800mq and develops on three levels, and includes classic interiors, creating for a cosy environment.
- The ground floor is composed by two large salons, a kitchen, a dining room, a guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom. This floor also offers access to the private garden.
- The first floor offers a lounge, a billiard room, a storage room, along with a large bedroom with en suite bathroom, a second bedroom with a dressing room and bathroom, and a third bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- The second floor includes a lounge, a salon, a storage room, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present. There are also an internal and external alarm system and an automatic irrigation system for the garden.
- Water: Public water supply
- Heating: Boiler and radiators
The property can be experienced as a first or second home as it is located only 10 minutes Lucca and offers easy access to communication roads.