Features and Amenities:
- Location: Forte dei Marmi - Versilia, Tuscan Coast, Lucca
- Typology: Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 745 m2 - 8,019 ft2
- Land: 0.14 m2 - 0.36 ac
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 8
- Number of buildings: 1
- Price Range: from 2M to 4M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Parking: Private underground garage for up to six cars
- Private access road: Access via the external pathway or the underground garage
- Extra features: Video-surveillance system, alarm system, insulated walls, private wells
- Forte dei Marmi 2 km
- Camaiore 15 km
- Viareggio 18 km
- Lucca 35 km
- Pisa 35 km
- Livorno 55 km
- Firenze 110 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Beaches/Spiagge 2 km
- Viareggio 18 km
- Livorno 55 km
- Pisa Airport 40 km
- Firenze Airport 97 km
- Autostrada A11
- Autostrada Azzurra
Description in Detail
Villa Giotto is a new luxury construction belonging to a residential complex in the popular area of Roma Imperiale in Forte dei Marmi.
The estate offers a private garden that measures approximately 0.14 ha (0.36 ac) and includes a lovely patio, a swimming pool (95 m2), and a barbecue area. The estate also offers a video-surveillance system, an external and internal alarm system, and an exclusive underground six-car garage.
The villa measures an approximate total of 745 m2 and is divided onto three floors:
- The basement floor can be accessed via the underground parking or from the villa and hosts a family room, technical rooms, a laundry room, a guest bathroom, 2 bedrooms (one of which has a private bathroom), and a kitchen.
- The ground floor is separated into two main areas: the living area and the sleeping area. This floor offers a living room, kitchen, dining room including three large window-doors that access to the outside, 3 double bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, as well as two window-doors that give access to the garden and patio. The ground floor also offers an empty compartment, which can eventually be used for elevator space.
- The first floor offers 3 bedrooms, all of which have private bathrooms and private dressing rooms.
The property is extremely well made as to the floors, stairs and bathrooms are all made with high-quality marble. The property is also energy efficient and is classified under Energy Class A: the home offers an insulated wall, quadruple paned windows, electric mosquito nets, in-floor heating, and solar panels.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present and the property includes top of the line thermal insulation, quadruple paned windows, foundation gaps for air circulation, solar panels, floor heating and two water wells.
- Water: Municipality supply and two private water wells
- Heating: Radiators and floor heating
- Solar panels: Yes, on the roof, for the use of sanitary hot water
The property can be immediately experienced as a first or second home and is the perfect location for those who want to buy a villa on the Tuscan Coast. The estate can be managed for tourist rentals on an international level to produce an income.
- City: Forte dei Marmi
- Province: Lucca
Villa Giotto is located less than 2km away from the sea and the center of Forte dei Marmi, the property is situated in the popular residential area of Roma Imperiale. Forte dei Marmi, is reputed to be one of the most loved seaside locations in Tuscany since it is an attractive holiday city for actors, politicians, and important business figures. The city offers luxurious private villas along with high-end shops and restaurants.