Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence, Tuscan Countryside, Chianti
- Typology: Villa, Bed and Breakfast
- Condition: Excellent condition, recently renovated
- Size: 500 m2 - 5,382 ft2
- Land: 1 ha - 2.47 ac
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Number of buildings: 1
- Price Range: up to 2M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Parking: External area used for parking
- Private access road: Unpaved road, easily accessible from the main road
- Firenze 18 km
- San Gimignano 50 km
- Siena 70 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 100 km
- Viareggio 115 km
- Forte dei Marmi 120 km
- Firenze Airport 30 km
- Pisa Airport 96 km
- A1 Autostrada
- SGC Florence-Pisa-Livorno
Description in Detail
Villa Fortunata is an enchanting, stone farmhouse dating back to the 15th century located outside of Florence. The terrain measures approximately 1 hectare (2.47 ac) and includes a beautiful outdoor loggia and dining area, a lovely swimming pool, olive trees, and a large garden.
The villa measures approximately 500 m2 and has undergone recent restorations that have successfully preserved the wooden beam ceilings. The interior furnishings are rustic and elegant, creating for a modern chic, and classical environment. The home is also adorned with large windows to create a large and bright living space.
- The ground floor accommodates a spacious sitting room, an elegant dining room, and a modern kitchen. Both the sitting room and dining room offer their own fireplace and direct access to the garden.
- The first floor offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms includes a fireplace and an en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi.
The refreshing swimming pool is positioned perfectly on the property allowing you to enjoy the Tuscan golden sunsets and sunshine for the majority of the day. The pool is surrounded by olives trees in the garden that is adorned with trees. The classic outdoor loggia is perfect for dining outside, just in front of the pool.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
The property is a perfect solution as a first or second home and/or to be promoted internationally for tourist rental.
- City: Impruneta
- Province: Florence
The property is in an ideal location for those that want to enjoy the Chianti countryside but do not want to be far away from Florence, which is only a 20-minute drive away. Close to the property, there is a stunning golf course, tennis courts, and many Tuscan restaurants and wineries to enjoy.