Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence, Florence city Centre
- Typology: Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 550 m2 - 5,920 ft2
- Land: 0.724 ha - 1.78 ac
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 8
- Number of buildings: 2
- Price Range: from 4M to 7M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: No, but it is possible to add
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Parking: Yes, carport
- Firenze 2 km
- International Junior School 11 km
- International Upper School 7 km
- Siena 80 km
- Chianti 25 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 94 km
- Viareggio 99 km
- Forte dei Marmi 109 km
- Firenze Airport 9 km
- Pisa Airport 84 km
- A1 Autostrada
- SGC Florence-Pisa-Livorno
Description in Detail
Located in the scenic hills between Fiesole and Florence Villa Fiorenzia has an optimal countryside charm-city vicinity. You can clearly see the rolling Fiesole hills and the magnificent city center of Florence, which is a mere 10 minutes drive downhill.
You enter the property through an elegant metal gate which leads you to the graceful garden. In the middle of the garden lies the charming villa, detailed with bright white exteriors and contrasting dark wooden window frames. The entire villa is surrounded by a precious limestone walkways and panoramic terraces.
The property consists of an annex and the main villa spread out over 2 floors in addition to the semi-basement floor (at near ground level with the garden).
Main Villa (510 m2):
- Ground Floor: Luminous double-entrance hallway, large living room with access to the garden, modern kitchen, dining room, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms
- First Floor: Hallway, studio, master bedroom with a panoramic terrace and 2 bathrooms
- Semi-Basement Floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a laundry room
- Independent apartment on the Semi-Basement Floor: Living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. (It is possible to connect this independent apartment to the rest of the main villa.)
Annex (40 m2):
- Independent apartment used as staff quarters. Consists of a living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom
The interiors of Villa Fiorenzia are luminous and detailed with high-quality furnishings and finishing, like marble showers and washbasins, custom made wooden closets, elegant brass bathroom faucets, and antique wooden cabinets.
The property has a 7,240 m2 garden with panoramic terraces and charming spaces for relaxing and dining outdoors. The bright green garden also has a small olive grove and numerous lemon trees in traditional Tuscan terracotta vases (which are kept in a small lemon house during the winter). There is also a carport for two cars. The garden does not have a swimming pool, but it is possible to install one.
Villa Fiorenzia is a white precious villa in an ideal city-countryside location. It offers a tranquil green oasis, the perfect primary or vacation/secondary residence for a family that dreams of living close to Florence in the prestigious Fiesole neighborhood.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
This property would make a good primary home since it is move-in ready and very close to Florence. It is also a good choice as a second home which would be a good investment for tourist rentals.
- City: Firenze
Villa Fiorenzia is tucked in the hills of Fiesole, which is a lovely town overlooking Florence. You can get to Florence quickly and easily on foot. The Villa is located perfectly for those that would like to be close to Florence but would also like to have the comfort of having a home with a garden and ample space in order to enjoy cool, peaceful evenings at home.