Features and Amenities:
- Location: Pisa , Tuscan Countryside
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast, Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 1,200 m2 - 12,917 ft2
- Land: 0.1 ha - 0.25 ac
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 9
- Number of buildings: 1
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Jacuzzi in the garden
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Parking: Yes, for 3 - 4 cars
- Private access road: Very close to the main road, electric gate for the garden
- Extra features: Alarm system & private elevator
- Pisa 33 km
- Firenze 65 km
- Siena 85 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 40 km
- Forte dei Marmi 70 km
- Grosseto 140 km
- Pisa Airport 30 km
- Firenze Airport 64 km
- SGC Firenze-Pisa-Livorno
- City: Pisa
- Province: Pisa
Villa degli Artisti is located in the countryside in a strategic position near Pisa, easily accessible to Florence.
Description in Detail
Villa degli Artisti is a historic home dating back to the 18th century that has carefully been restored, returning the home to its original splendor thanks to the conservation of the original features.
The garden measures approximately 0,1 hectares and includes two gazebos, beautifully furnished with armchairs, sofas, tables, and a large hot tub in the shape of a fountain. The garden also includes olive trees that are over a hundred years old.
The two-story villa measures approximately 1,200 m2. The decor is extremely elegant as each piece of furniture has been carefully chosen. The home offers a private elevator that reaches the loft floor where there is the possibility to build another kitchen and bathroom.
- The ground floor accommodates a beautiful living room with direct access to the garden, a dining room, the lounge area, a library room, a kitchen, and a pantry along with three bedrooms.
- The first floor consists of six bedrooms, all including ensuite bathrooms, whilst three bedrooms include a living area. This floor is also equipped with a kitchen and a lovely terrace.
Current State and Condition
The estate is in perfect condition as it was carefully restored in 2005 with anti-seismic features. The roof was also redone in 2014.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present. The estate includes an alarm system, an artesian well, and heat pumps for both heating and air conditioning.
- Water: Artesian well that supplies the house
- Heating: Heat pump allows for heating & air conditioning
- Air conditioning: Yes
The property is a perfect primary or vacation/secondary home. It could also be used for tourist rentals to make a profitable income.