Features and Amenities:
- Location: Chianti , Tuscan Countryside , Florence
- Typology: Country House, Villa
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 840 m2 – 9,041 ft2
- Land: 1,1 ha – 2.7 ac
- Bedrooms: 13
- Bathrooms: 11
- Number of buildings: 3
- Price Range: up to 2M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes, 6 m x 12 m
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Parking: Yes, outdoor parking
- Private access road: Easy access from the main paved road
- Greve in Chianti 3 km
- Panzano in Chianti 7 km
- San Casciano in Val di Pesa 16 km
- Firenze 32 km
- Siena 50 km
- Montepulciano 109 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 100 km
- Viareggio 120 km
- Forte dei Marmi 135 km
- Firenze Airport 40 km
- Pisa Airport 90 km
- Strada 222 Chiantigiana
- SP 118
- Raccordo Autostradale Firenze – Siena
- City: Greve in Chianti
- Province: Florence
Villa Chiantigiana is located in a tranquil area near the town of Greve in Chianti.
The Chianti region is famous for its marvelous climate, historic wineries, art, landscape and food; and is no wonder why actors, musicians and VIPs have decided to buy homes in this area.
Description in Detail
Villa Chiantigiana is a beautiful stone property located in the Tuscan hills outside of Greve in Chianti. The estate was originally an old farm and has been successfully restored to maintain a traditional appearance with terracotta floors, chestnut wood, and stone arches. The land measures an approximate total of 1,1 ha (2.7 acres) and is inclusive of a beautiful garden, surrounding land, olive trees, and cypress trees. Located on the property there is also a laundry area with a storage room and a beautiful swimming pool (6 m x 12 m).
With only a few modifications, the property can be turned into a boutique hotel with a restaurant and spa, or a prestigious private residence.
The estate is composed of 3 buildings measuring a surface area of 840 m2:
- Main Building (600 m2) is divided into 7 apartments. Each apartment is independent and offers a well-equipped kitchen or kitchen corner and a furnished outdoor living space. The apartments are rented throughout the year;
- The Villa (110 m2) was recently restored and is currently used by the owners;
- The Barn (130 m2) has the potential to be restored and transformed into a second single-family villa.
Current State and Condition
The property is in very good condition and ready to be lived in. The estate currently works as a tourist rental location, producing a good income.
The barn can be restored and turned into a second single-family villa.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present and all of the apartments are independent.
- Heating: Yes, every apartment is independent
The property is a perfect solution to be experienced as a first or second home and/or to be promoted internationally for tourist rental, to generate income.
The estate can also be turned into a boutique hotel with restaurant and spa, or into a prestigious private residence.