Features and Amenities:
- Location: Forte dei Marmi - Versilia , Tuscan Coast , Lucca
- Typology: Villa, Seaside
- Condition: Excellent condition, move-in ready
- Size: 596 m2 - 6,415 ft2
- Land: 0.14 ha - 0.34 ac
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6
- Number of buildings: 1
- Price Range: from 2M to 4M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Parking: Private underground garage for up to six cars
- Private access road: Access via the external pathway or the underground garage
- Extra features: Video-surveillance system, alarm system, insulated walls, private wells
- Forte dei Marmi 2 km
- Camaiore 15 km
- Viareggio 18 km
- Lucca 35 km
- Pisa 35 km
- Livorno 55 km
- Firenze 110 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Beach/Spiaggia 2 km
- Viareggio 18 km
- Livorno 55 km
- Pisa Airport 40 km
- Firenze Airport 97 km
- Autostrada A11
- Autostrada Azzurra
- City: Forte dei Marmi
- Province: Lucca
Villa Botticelli is located less than 2 km away from the sea and the center of Forte dei Marmi, in the popular residential area of Roma Imperiale. Forte dei Marmi, is reputed to be one of the most loved seaside locations in Tuscany since it is an attractive holiday city for actors, politicians and important business figures. The city offers luxurious private villas along with high-end shops and restaurants.
Description in Detail
Villa Botticelli is a new luxury construction belonging to a residential complex in the popular area of Roma Imperiale in Forte dei Marmi.
The private garden measures approximately 0.14 ha (0.36 ac) and includes a lovely patio, a swimming pool (85 m2), and a barbecue area. The estate also offers a video-surveillance system, an external and internal alarm system, and an exclusive underground six-car garage.
The villa measures approximately 600 m2 and it is divided onto three floors:
- The basement floor can be accessed through the underground parking or from the villa; and offers a family room, technical rooms, a laundry room, a guest bathroom, and a small independent apartment that can be used for staff. This floor also consists of an extra room that can be transformed into another bedroom.
- The ground floor offers a spacious living room, dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a window-door for access to the outside patio, 2 bedrooms, and one bathroom.
- The first floor consists of 3 bedrooms and 3 private bathrooms, and here we find access to the balconies.
The property is extremely well made as well as the floors, stairs, and bathrooms are all made with high-quality marble. The property is also energy efficient and is classified under Energy Class A: the home offers insulated walls, quadruple paned windows, electric mosquito nets, in-floor heating, and solar panels.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
All necessary utilities are present and the property includes top of the line thermal insulation, quadruple paned windows, foundation gaps for air circulation, solar panels, floor heating, and two water wells.
- Water: Municipality supply and two private water wells
- Heating: Radiators and under-floor heating
- Solar panels: Yes, on the roof, for the use of sanitary hot water
The property can be immediately experienced as a first or second home and is the perfect location for those who want to buy a villa on the Tuscan Coast. The estate can be managed for tourist rentals on an international level to produce an income.