Features and Amenities:
- Location: Tuscan Countryside, Florence
- Typology: Villa, Country House
- Size: 1,100 m2 - 11,840 ft2
- Land: 13 ha - 32 ac
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 7
- Number of buildings: 3
- Price Range: from 4M to 7M
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: No, but it is possible to install
- Olive Grove: Yes, 6 ha - 14.8 ac
- Vineyard: Yes, 5 ha - 12 ac
- Parking: Yes, ample indoor and outdoor parking
- Private access road: Yes, cypress-lined road
- Extra features: Olive trees and vineyards in town, stunning view over Florence
- Florence 2 km
- International Schools 9 km
- Siena 80 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 105 km
- Viareggio 114 km
- Forte dei Marmi 124 km
- Firenze Airport 14km
- Pisa Airport 94km
- A1 Autostrada
- SGC Florence-Pisa-Livorno
Description in Detail
Located on a panoramic hill just outside Florence, Villa Aurora Fiorentina, catches every ray of Florentine sunshine. A large luminous villa with a spectacular view over the Florentine city center and countryside. The city center is a mere 15-minute drive downhill.
The estate consists of a main villa, dependence and a large garage/agricultural annex. The main villa and the dependence are connected through the panoramic terrace of a large loggia, which creates a charming ambiance and a panoramic viewpoint where to dine against the spectacular backdrop of the Florentine city center. The 13 hectares property used to be a farmhouse and a barn, part of a large agricultural estate that covered the entire hill. In the late 20th century the property was bought for its panoramic position and completely rebuilt into a luxurious villa with dependence. The property is located on the sunny side of a hill and enjoys sunshine throughout the entire day.
- Ground floor: entrance hall with stone staircase, large living room with cozy fireplace, dining room with a view over the garden, family room, spacious kitchen, guest bathroom, laundry room
- First floor: Master bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a second family room, one study with windows overlooking Florence, one large wooden study with access to the terrace on top of the loggia
- Attic: One bedroom with a bathroom
- Basement and semi-basement floors: large storage and 45m2 of garage
The dependence is built in the most panoramic angle of the property and has a 270° view over the lush green valley and the Florentine city center. Its dining room and living room have large arch-shaped windows that let in the picture-perfect landscape. The dependence also has 3 luminous bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a kitchen and a panoramic terrace for spectacular outside dining opportunities.
A separate agricultural annex located on a terrace under the dependence; therefore it is completely invisible to the other buildings of the property. The annex is used as storage and agricultural annex. It has high ceilings, large windows, and natural light, leaving the opportunity to restore and repurpose the space to taste.
The structural foundations and general conditions of the structure are in good condition, however, the property needs restoration and modernization works. Villa Aurora Fiorentina has been rebuilt with attention to typical Tuscan features such as large fireplaces, arched doors and windows, and wooden beamed ceilings. The floors are made in Tuscan terracotta tiles, wood and pietra dura (a durable locally sourced stone which is no longer queried).
The buildings of Villa Aurora Fiorentina are concentrated around a central courtyard with lemon trees and typical statues. A green garden with Tuscan vegetation surrounds the property flanked by 13 hectares of land, mostly olive groves.
Villa Aurora Fiorentina presents an opportunity for someone who is looking to restore the buildings to own taste and benefit from its scenic and sunny location to make a dream of owning a spectacular Tuscan villa come true.
Current State and Condition
The property is in good condition, however, it needs some renovations and updating work.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
- Water: Private well
The property can be a nice option as a private home and/or as an internationally promoted hotel/tourist property.
- City: Firenze
Villa Aurora Fiorentina is an enchanting property on the hillside just 15 minutes away from Florence.
This hillside just outside of the city is in great demand and it is quite prestigious because they give you the opportunity to live in the splendid countryside while still being close to the one and only charming Florence.