Features and Amenities:
- Location: Lucca, Tuscan Countryside
- Typology: Villa
- Size: 2,000 m2 - 21,528 ft2
- Land: 6 ha - 14.83 ac
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 10
- Number of buildings: 5
- Garden: Yes
- Olive Grove: Yes
- Parking: Yes, outdoor parking
- Private access road: Access from the quiet main road
- Lucca 10 km
- Pisa 28 km
- Volterra 80 km
- Firenze 82 km
- Siena 116 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Viareggio 42 km
- Forte dei Marmi 48 km
- Livorno 58 km
- Pisa Airport 44 km
- Firenze Airport 70 km
- Autostrada A1
- Autostrada Firenze – Mare
Description in Detail
Villa Borghese is a noble estate located on a lovely hilltop near Lucca, dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. The property offers 6 hectares of land including olive groves, woodlands, and a beautiful Italian garden.
The property is composed of the main villa and four annexes measuring approximately 2,000 m2.
The three-story main villa measures approximately 1,200 m2 and recently underwent a five-year restoration so as to preserve its historical beauty. Many original materials have been maintained and the current furnishing dates back to the early 20th century.
- The ground floor includes a beautiful dining room, a kitchen, a small chapel, a library room, a laundry area, three bathrooms, and a winter garden which is still decorated with the original colored mirrors on the ceiling and large windows creating a luminous environment.
- The first floor offers a living/dining area, four double bedrooms, and four bathrooms.
- The second floor accommodates a living/dining area, a gym, a dressing room, three bedrooms, and three bathrooms.
The first annex is a two-story building that measures 600 m2.
The second annex is a one-floor building and measures 100 m2.
The third annex develops on two levels and measures 80 m2.
The fourth annex/limonaia measures 50 m2.
Current State and Condition
The villa is in excellent condition, whereas the annexes require restoration works.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
The property can be a nice primary or vacation/second home as it is located close to Lucca city centre. The communication roads are also easily accessible.
- City: Lucca
The Villa is located a short distance from Lucca’s city centre. Lucca is in a convenient location because it is well connected to local highways and airports and it is found in close to the Tuscan Coast, Versilia, and Florence. Lucca also offers many activities, events and wonderful restaurants.