Features and Amenities:
- Location: Montepulciano - Montalcino - Pienza , Tuscan Countryside , Siena
- Typology: Bed and Breakfast, Country House, Villa
- Size: 400 m2 - 4,305 ft2
- Land: 5 ha - 12.35 ac
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10
- Number of buildings: 2
- Garden: Yes, perfectly maintained
- Pool: No pool, but there is a pond with crystal water where it is possible to swim
- Olive Grove: Yes, about 200 olive trees
- Parking: Yes, external area used for parking
- Extra features: Handcraft elements of interior design
- Montepulciano 2 km
- Pienza 20 km
- Montalcino 40 km
- Siena 70 km
- San Gimignano 105 km
- Firenze 120 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Lago di Trasimeno 30 km
- Marina di Grosseto 120 km
- Livorno 200 km
- Viareggio 220 km
- Firenze Airport 125 km
- Pisa Airport 190 km
- Autostrada A1
- Superstrada per Siena
- Raccordo Siena – Bettolle
- City: Montepulciano
- Province: Siena
The Casale is located in the lovely countryside near Montepulciano. The property has the perfect geographic location which can be easily used as a starting point to take trips to the nearby Chianti and Brunello areas, in order to experience their breathtaking beauty.
Description in Detail
Casale Montepulciano is an enchanting Tuscan estate located near Montepulciano dating back to the 17th century. The terrain measures 5 hectares and includes 200 olive trees, 80 fruit trees, essential herbs and plants, cultivated land, and space for a small vegetable garden with a small greenhouse along with a lovely garden with a bio-pool. The estate also includes a parking area that can fit up to 10 cars, two private wells, and solar panels.
The property measures approximately 390 m2 and it is composed of the Main Villa and a Guesthouse, and a recent approval has been given in order to enlarge the property a further 80 m2. The interiors are detailed with luxury finishes, terracotta floors, wooden-beam ceilings, and parquet flooring in the bedrooms.
The main villa (320 m2) develops on three floors:
- The ground floor offers a lovely entrance, a spacious kitchen, a comfortable living room with a kitchen corner, a study, one guest bathroom, two bedrooms, and two private bathrooms.
- The first floor consists of two beautiful bedroom suites each with ensuite bathrooms.
- The second floor offers two more bedroom suites each with ensuite bathrooms.
The guesthouse (70 m2) offers a lovely reception/office area, a restaurant, a spacious kitchen, a storage room, a guest bathroom, two bedrooms along with a bedroom suite with an ensuite bathroom, and an independent entrance.
Current State and Condition
The property is in very good condition and move-in ready.
All the rooms are furnished in typical Tuscan rustic style with cotto floors, wooden floors and wooden beam ceilings. The property façade is in stone.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a mortgage and/or cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
- Water: Private well in the garden
- Heating: LPG gas and underfloor heating
- Air conditioning: Yes in all rooms
- Solar panels: Yes
The property can be used as a primary or vacation/secondary home. It can also be rented out for tourist rentals to generate an additional income which currently makes a interesting profit.