Features and Amenities:
- Location: Florence, Tuscan Countryside
- Typology: Villa
- Condition: Excellent
- Size: 255 m2 - 2745 ft2 (+ 34 m2 dependance and 24 m2 annex/study)
- Land: 2.4 ha - 5.9 acres
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Number of buildings: 3
- Garden: Yes
- Pool: Yes - Round swimming pool, 7m in diameter
- Olive Grove: Yes - 320 olive trees
- Parking: Yes
- Private access road: Yes
- Extra features: Independent study, independent staff apartment, panoramic views, 3 loggias, elegant round swimming pool
- Florence 9 km
- Greve in Chianti 20 km
- Panzano 25 km
- Siena 69 km
- Livorno 97 km
- Beaches and Lakes:
- Livorno 97 km
- Viareggio 107 km
- Forte dei Marmi 117 km
- Firenze Airport 18 km
- Pisa Airport 87 km
- A1 Autostrada
- SGC Florence-Pisa-Livorno
Description in Detail
Casa Desiderio towers over the glowing hills of the Florentine countryside in a fantastic panoramic position. A graceful residence surrounded by a vibrant lush garden and a large olive grove. At a mere 10-minute drive from Florence, it is the perfect family home or countryside villa just around the corner from the breathtaking renaissance city.
The luxurious estate is made up of a main villa with highly luminous interiors, an outbuilding used as a studio/office, and an independent staff apartment.
The main villa 253 m2 is composed of three floors:
- Ground Floor: from the main entrance hall we access a capacious living room with a cozy fireplace and guest bathroom generously lit by large panoramic glass garden doors, the spacious contemporary kitchen with hamper and dining area has two accesses to the garden, and the floor is completed by a double bedroom with private bathroom. The garden side of the property is protected by a graceful loggia that provides shade and a stunning view over the garden and surrounding landscape. The ground floor has direct access to 2 outdoor dining terraces.
- First floor: This floor has a large double bedroom with a private bathroom and balcony and a master bedroom with a fireplace and a large marble bathroom with a jacuzzi.
- Semi-basement: 45m2 surface used for storage and technical rooms.
Next to the main villa we find a renovated annex with a lovely loggia of 24 m2 used as a study. A third independent building houses a 34 m2 independent staff apartment with a living area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The property is completed by 2.4 ha of land with a large olive grove counting 320 olive trees. A lush green garden is patched with areas for relaxation including a lovely sun patio and stylish round swimming pool with a diameter of 7m. The perfect place to relax and watch the sunset during the Tuscan summer.
Casa Desiderio is characterized by one of the most beautiful panoramas that you can find in the countryside close to Florence. The buildings of the estate are reversed towards the hills surrounding the property, providing an optimal panoramic view. Making it the perfect first or second country home just outside of Florence. A perfect getaway to share the Tuscan experience with friends and family.
Land Registry Details
The property is in good standing and in compliance with local building and zoning regulations. When a sale is registered to a private individual, it is subject to a cadastral registry fee, following the laws for that specific case/circumstance of the acquirer.
Utilities and Services
- Water: Private well with sufficient water
- Heating: Gas
- Air conditioning: Yes
This home is perfect for those who have dreamed of living in a luxurious house in the Tuscan countryside just minutes away from Florence. The home can be a perfect primary or secondary residence, due to its vicinity to Florence.
- City: Firenze
Casa Desiderio is located in the Florentine countryside, approximately a 10 minutes drive from the city centre of Florence. It’s location offers the tranquility of the countryside while also being so close to Florence and the Chianti region which offers plenty of activities and things to do.